Search for members, events, articles and more
Over the past year, Innovators Hub has had a lot of conversations with education institutions and leaders in the sector to fully understand what the needs are when it comes to skills and what else they would like to see in place whether it be to help find, train or retain talent. With this comes new ideas for programmes and projects which encourage collaboration across the sector, involving people with no experience to people with years of experience, to tackle some of the difficulties when it comes to skills and further enhancing what Liverpool has to offer.
On June 22nd from 3-5pm, we’ll be bringing the digital community together to share our ideas on extra programmes and projects including:
• Induction programmes and how to add more flavour to them
• Professional growth programmes for team leaders
• Catalyst (September – November)
• A Design Sprint involving the sector and young people
• Hear from Coderspace on what they’re getting up to and the launch of their new 13-week coding academy located in Liverpool
• Sneak preview into Innovators Hub’s re-brand presented by SB Studio
The event is open to you and for anyone in your team you think would be interested in any or all of the above – we’d love to hear your thoughts and any feedback you might have.
If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch at email@example.com
See you there!
And more …
Thu, 22 Jun 2017
14:00 - 16:00
The Liverpool Science Park,
Liverpool Science Park131 Mount PleasantLiverpool, L3 5TF