Search for members, events, articles and more
This May, our BIMA Conference gets a sister event aimed at digital professionals working in/with brands, agencies, tech providers and more. Free to members, this springboard into the second half of 2021 will arm you with the latest insight about tech and consumer understanding, and will include:
• Quickfire sessions featuring sector experts and brand ambassadors from Finance / Retail / Healthcare / Entertainment / Sustainability / Travel / Work
• A chance to understand the systems, tools and technologies that are driving change
• BIMA Community sessions where you can meet your peers and discuss the content. Afterwards, join us for the big (virtual) reveal of this year’s most influential and inspirational people in digital: the BIMA 100.
Digital moves so fast that it’s not easy to keep track. But on 6 May 2021, BIMA will bring together brand leaders and digital experts for an afternoon designed to share the latest innovations and help you understand how to apply them.
Join 600+ digital professionals working in brands, agencies, tech providers and more, including:
• CEOs / Founders
• Department leads
• Director Level
• Creatives and Designers
• CTO / Heads of Digital
• Marketers / Account Managers
• Client Services / Business Dev
Tickets are free for BIMA members or £49 + VAT for non-members. For more information on becoming a BIMA Member visit the BIMA Site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is important to us and we’re committed to protecting it. We have updated our policy to make it easy for you to understand your choices and the control you have over your data. Please review here.
Thu, 06 May 2021
13:00 - 18:00