This May, our BIMA Conference gets a sister event aimed at digital professionals working in/with brands, agencies, tech providers and more. Free to members, this springboard into the second half of 2021 will arm you with the latest insight about tech and consumer understanding, and will include:
• Quickfire sessions featuring sector experts and brand ambassadors from Finance / Retail / Healthcare / Entertainment / Sustainability / Travel / Work
• A chance to understand the systems, tools and technologies that are driving change
• BIMA Community sessions where you can meet your peers and discuss the content.
Digital moves so fast that it’s not easy to keep track. But on 6 May 2021, BIMA will bring together brand leaders and digital experts for an afternoon designed to share the latest innovations and help you understand how to apply them.
Join 600+ digital professionals working in brands, agencies, tech providers and more, including:
• CEOs / Founders
• Department leads
• Director Level
• Creatives and Designers
• CTO / Heads of Digital
• Marketers / Account Managers
• Client Services / Business Dev
Free to BIMA Members and £49.00 + VAT only for non-members.
Our innovation sessions are designed to be quick-fire sessions, lasting no more than 7 minutes each. Within these sessions, you will hear from key industry players who will share examples of the tools, systems and latest technologies that are driving the future of our industry.