Established in 1985, the BIMA Awards are the UK’s longest standing and most prestigious digital and tech awards. Serving as a beacon of excellence, the BIMA Awards aim to set the gold standard in digital recognition. By acknowledging outstanding work within the British digital & tech sectors, these awards celebrate innovations that push the boundaries of what is possible, ultimately making a meaningful impact on business, culture, and society.
This year we’re proud to present 25 categories, including the brand new Web3, AI, Client of the year and Member of the year. In our commitment to addressing the climate crisis, the BIMA Awards Council has also partnered with the BIMA Sustainability Council to introduce a new criteria for the judges: Planet. Celebrating members’ efforts for net zero impact, from sustainable production to reducing energy emissions. Learn more about this year’s categories here.
Here are 6 reasons why we think you should enter the BIMA Awards this year:
- Get industry-wide recognition for your work. Winning a BIMA award is a great way to showcase your work to the entire industry, including lots of potential clients!
- Get exposure to industry’s leaders. The BIMA Awards are judged by a panel of 168 industry experts, this means that your work will be reviewed by the best talents in our industry. You’ll also get the opportunity to network with the judges and fellow winners at the BIMA Awards Ceremony in November.
- Strengthen your relationship with your existing clients. If you’ve worked closely with a client, entering and winning a BIMA Awards will make your client feel special. They will be in the spotlight and will get significant publicity for their brand. You can also invite them to the BIMA Awards Ceremony to celebrate together!
- Boost your team’s morale and attract new talent. Entering the BIMA Awards is a fantastic opportunity to recognise and celebrate the hard work of your team, and it can really gain the visibility you need to attract new talent.
- Show the world how you have made a difference. The BIMA Awards are about more than just celebrating great work, they celebrate digital achievements that extend beyond business success, by recognising projects that have made a tangible impact on society, culture, and the world at large. Take the opportunity to highlight the positive change your projects have brought, share your story and inspire others.
- Set the standard of excellence. The BIMA Awards celebrate the excellence in the digital & tech industry. Take your chance to claim the spotlight but also to set a new standard for others to aspire to. Join the ranks of trailblazers and inspire future generations of digital professionals.
It’s a level playing field. It’s not about the size of your agency or PR budget, the BIMA Awards are open to all sizes of businesses, from small startups to big agencies. It’s your chance to win and gain a wider audience for your work, regardless of your budget or resources.
As the BIMA Awards continue their legacy of recognising and celebrating digital excellence, don’t miss your chance to be a part of it. Entries close on Friday 21 July.
Download the 2023 Entry Pack and submit your best projects today. Remember, BIMA Members get one free entry, email us at email@example.com to get your code. ENTER THE AWARDS HERE
BIMA AwardsBIMA News