Search for members, events, articles and more
What we can do for you
We help clients understand what’s possible in digital and the best way to achieve their goals. Strategy and planning is the most important part of any project. We use our expertise to guide and advise you, transforming your digital strategy into success.
– Project scoping
– Stakeholder workshops
– User research
– User story mapping
– User personas
– Competitor research
– Technical architecture
– Digital best practises / Web Standards
– Inclusive design / Accessibility
– Technology trends (e.g. Internet of Things, AI, bots)
Content is such an important part of the web, a lot of our work is the planning, creation and delivery of content. We help you understand what content you need on your site, what communicates to your users, and what content will help you achieve your goals.
– Site audits (what’s on your site now)
– Information Architecture (what should be on your site)
– Content modelling (how we model your content in a CMS)
– Content creation planning
– Adaptive content (flexible content that can support multiple channels such as web and mobile)
– Multilingual content
– Content migration
– Accessibility audit
Taking a user-centered approach to design focuses us on what really matters: your users. We design for mobile first, which means we focus on communicating your message on small screens first, then scaling up for larger screens. This helps focus on the really important content, and gives great results across any device; mobile, desktop and in-between.
– User Experience design (UX)
– Responsive design
– Style guides / digital brand strategy
– User Interface design (UI)
– Interactive design and animation
– Email design
– Wireframing and prototyping
– Social Media branding
Digital technology has always been in our blood. We’ve built a wide array of digital products for our clients, including membership systems, e-commerce, auction sites, complex booking forms, and custom CMSs.
We’re big believers in open source, we specialise in WordPress CMS, build e-commerce sites in Sylius and WooCommerce, develop custom web applications on Laravel and Symfony, and use high performance tools such as Varnish and Apache Solr.
– Content Management Systems (CMS)
– Web applications
– Database design
– E-Commerce and payment systems
– PHP development
– Interactive maps (Leaflet.js, Google Maps, ESRI Maps, Ordnance Survey)
– Content migration from external systems
– API / Web Services integration
– Creating REST APIs
– Back Office integration
– Code audits
– Improving and maintaining legacy PHP applications
Analysing, optimising and improving your digital marketing and SEO. Our Data & Content Strategist manages PPC spend to ensure your ad spend is working for you, and advises and guides on a wide range of digital marketing, SEO and content marketing topics. Our goal is to get you results.
– Digital marketing / SEO strategy
– Website analytics
– PPC management (AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads)
– Social Media management
– Social Media audit
– Identifying key metrics (KPIs)
– Data analysis
– Technical Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
– SEO audit
– SEO keyword analysis
– International SEO
– Email marketing
We have a dedicated team to help manage support for our clients, which is backed up by the studio development team. For those clients with critical support requirements we offer 24/7 out of hours support to respond to any critical issues with your site.
Hosting & Domains
You need a place for your website or application to live on the internet so it can be accessed by your users. We’ve managed hosting for our clients for over 18 years, from simple affordable cloud servers to multi-server, high availability hosting spread across multiple data centers. We’ve been a Rackspace partner for over a decade, we offer cloud and dedicated hosting backed up by Rackspace’s expert engineers. We host on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Rackspace Cloud. We also manage domains and SSLs on behalf of our customers, taking the complexity out of digital.
What don’t we do?