Search for members, events, articles and more
Improve Visibility and Control of Agency Finances
Recent research suggests that a well run agency should aim to make an operating margin between 15% and 20%.
However, with increased price competition, higher talent costs and on-going uncertainty about Brexit, this is easier said than done. Today’s creative finance executives are in search of new revenue streams, increased profitability per project and lower operating costs.
BIMA invites Finance executives from top agencies to exchange experience and ideas, discuss challenges and opportunities, and share best practices around the topics below:
– Gain more visibility and control over projects, resources and pipelines
– Improve margins and profitability by advanced planning and control
– Reduce admin time, costs and hassle to increase productivity across the agency
– Measure operating profit per head and per project
– Align people and systems to increase agency efficiencies
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, 03 May 2018
07:00 - 09:30
Tuttons, 11-12 Russell St, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5HZ,
Tuttons, 11-12 Russell St, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5HZ