We have some great career opportunities for industry practitioners in the creative, cultural and professional services industries.
Are you interested in assessing apprentice competence against industry specific standards?
- Do you have a passion for the creative, cultural and professional services industries?
- Could you interview and assess with integrity?
- Do you like to work independently?
- Do you have good time management and communication skills?
If so, a role as an independent end-point assessor might be for you.
The AIM Group…
- has 30 years’ experience in the assessment and qualifications industry
- is the only registered End-Point Assessment Organisation to specialise in the creative, cultural and professional services industries
- is a member of the British Interactive Media Association
- is based in Derby with assessors working across the UK
- flexible annual contracts
- working from home
- introductory training sessions
- on-going help and support through updates, webinars, briefings and shadowing
- CPD opportunities including a mandatory minimum of one annual standardisation event
Find out more: www.aim-group.org.uk
Read the job description: https://aim.livevacancies.co.uk/#/
Speak to us: (0)1332 224654 email: email@example.com