Brands, apprenticeship providers and agencies discuss how they find and successfully integrate young talent into their organisation at BIMA’s March Breakfast Briefing.
Following on from National Apprenticeship Week, speakers will share tips on embracing apprenticeship schemes and how to effectively source & fast-track young talent for your organisation.
- Justin Pearse (moderating) – Justin is MD & Editorial Director of The Drum Works and former editor of NMA magazine.
- Thomas Platford – MD of Pancentric Digital. Thomas will share tips on talent acquisition, learnt during Pancentric’s journey to pivot their business model, and talk on how young talent drives change.
- Tiffany St James – Co-Founder of Transmute. Tiffany will share insights from organisations sourcing young talent via non-traditional means. She’ll also touch on latest staff development trends, and share a sneak peak of BIMA’s new training product launching later this month.
- Tom Fenwick-Smith – Creative at POKE. Tom is also a past Student BIMA Award winner, and will share insights from POKE and how they arecurrently sourcing young talent and how to make a successful impact when starting at an agency.
- James Bassett – Head of Digital Creative at Sony Music UK. James will reveal how Sony Music UK attracts young talent and future-proofs careers through training, development and diversifying skill-sets.
- Aryan Khan– Recruitment and Work-based Learning Officer at QA Apprenticeships. Aryan has been recruiting and coaching London’s young people into tech and digital marketing roles for the last five years and will share why more and more school leavers are taking the apprenticeship route into the industry.
- Shannon Vaughan – Enterprise Manager at Ogilvy. Shannon will be covering how Ogilvy source their future talent, specifically diverse creative and what they mean by ‘diverse’. She will also discuss how Ogilvy is involved in mentoring and up-skilling future talent in East London.
8:30am arrival for tea, coffee, pastries and networking
9am kick off
The Club at the Ivy, 9 West St, London, WC2H 9NE
BIMA members and staff of member companies are invited to register for free. Get your 100% discount promotional code in the BIMA newsletter or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.