Search for members, events, articles and more
The right corporate website should be creating business, reputation and stakeholder value for your organisation.
Your corporate website is one of the most important channels you have, but have you ever thought it could be working much harder for your organisation?
This session will identify the value you can create with your website and help you level up your approach from a basic corporate site to a valued business tool.
In the session we’ll cover:
– The types of value your website can deliver
– What the best corporate websites have in common
– Why we need to start thinking about the Digital Stakeholder Experience
– Insights from those on the ground and how they’ve taken their organisation on the journey towards great digital communications
– 10 practical takeaways to immediately improve your website beyond the usual checkbox
This session is for clients of all sizes who manage or have responsibility for their company’s corporate website.
If you’d like to book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Head of Digital, Emperor
Thu, 29 Apr 2021
10:00 - 11:00
City of London