Search for members, events, articles and more
Online Only Event: We will send you a meeting link once you sign up .
This unprecedented year of events has led HR professionals to review and challenge current practices. At the next series of roundtable events we will be exploring;
– How we can maintain and embed our business culture whilst working remotely.
– Diversity and Inclusion is on every HR leader‘s agenda, but how do we ensure this stays in focus when budgets have been cut and the pandemic remains.
– Recruitment and onboarding has had to evolve rapidly to online methods. We will explore what we are doing well and the challenges we are facing.
– What do we intend to change to our performance management and L&D processes in light of continued remote working.
– Mental health and wellbeing.
This will be our second meeting and we’ll be hosted by Claire Battle, Head of Talent, Sagittarius and Helen Watson, HR Director, Kin & Carta. They will be driving discussion and perspectives, but crucially looking into what you are doing in the midst of this unique time and how the BIMA HR Peer Network can help you along the way.
Limited to 12 attendees to allow for discussion. Chatham House Rules apply and places are strictly limited to one per organisation. We hope you can make it.
Your data is important to us and we’re committed to protecting it. We have updated our policy to make it easy for you to understand your choices and the control you have over your data. Please review here.
Thu, 03 Dec 2020
10:00 - 11:00