BIMA Yorkshire is focused on providing peer support for agencies, brands, tech companies, universities and professional services groups in the region whilst helping to amplify our collective voices on a national stage.
In practice this means:
- Facilitating regular senior leader meet ups to provide support, a listening ear and practical advice from industry peers.
- Ensuring Yorkshire representation at national BIMA events such as Springboard, the Autumn conference and national councils on Diversity and Inclusion, AI and Data amongst others.
- Driving awareness of the digital industry by rolling out national BIMA initiatives such as Digital Day to Yorkshire schools and colleges.
- Signposting BIMA events and awards that can provide brand visibility, networking and training for all.
- Championing an inclusive membership across the Yorkshire region from Leeds to Sheffield, Halifax to Barnsley.
- Facilitating relationships with regional Local Council representatives as well as event organisers of Leeds Digital Festival and others